Las Vegas is much more than the Strip and gaming. It is home to 2 million people with family focused neighborhoods, award winning master planned communities with unique and wide variety of entertainment and five star dining options. Las Vegas and the suburbs of Summerlin and Henderson are the fastest growing and have been voted the most livable cities because of the climate, and the amenities such as golfing, hiking, and even boating and camping at Lake Mead and nearby National Parks that can be enjoyed all year!
- One of the best International Airports in the US
- Low cost living, housing, and no state income tax
- Endless entertainment and dining options and close proximity to California, Arizona, and Utah
- Unique outdoor adventures include Red Rock Canyon, Mount Charleston, Lake Mead, Valley of Fire State Park and the National parks of Utah and California within a short drive or flight
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
University Medical Center of Southern Nevada is a 588 bed Non Profit Level 1 Trauma Center affiliated with University of Nevada School of Medicine with residency programs in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Surgery, OB-Gyn and fellowship programs in Pulmonology/Critical Care, Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Orthopedic Surgery and more. UMC serves southern Nevada, and parts of California, Utah and Arizona.
- Join an established 18 physician team with 2 advanced practitioners and hospitalist RN
- All other specialties and excellent subspecialty backup is available
- Designated Code team with Resident and Fellows; Hospitalists assist on their patients as available
- No call position
- ICU staffed 24/7 by the Intensivist team and Fellows
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career
- Day schedule is 7am-7pm, swing shift is 12pm-12am, night shift is 9pm-9am
- Epic EMR
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Benefits include Health, Dental, Life, STD, LTD, Professional Liability insurance and Tail coverage in addition to Relocation
- Compensation includes shift rates plus Quality and Productivity bonuses.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.