Hospitalist opportunity in northern Nevada with excellent income potential. Physician must be Internal Medicine due to an academic teaching responsibility with IM Residents. Hospitalists round with 1 IM Resident at a time.
Practice in an acute care, regional hospital. This is a round plus call model with single coverage. The Hospitalist will see 13-14 patients per day plus take call at night. The ER provider is the Code Response and also protects call at night by doing basic tuck in orders on new admissions. Hospitalist is primary for rounding and may be responsible for central lines and intubation. The ER covers procedures, so Hospitalist would only be back-up if needed. Hospitalist will not have to come in at night, but will take floor call etc.
The schedule is a shift model with FTE equivalent of 15 shifts per month on average. Employer may be open to Physicians who can commit to 7 shifts or more, but would be considered part-time w/no benefits.
Excellent earnings for 15 shifts per month to make close to $400K annual income. Full benefits package for full-time physicians.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it, then CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Employed Hospitalist position with a highly respected national organization
- Flexible shift model averaging 15 shifts per month
- Very reasonable patient census and responsibilities
- ER support for procedures and nights.
- Northern Nevada community is a few hours drive to Reno, Boise Idaho, or Salt Lake City Utah.
- Outstanding earnings potential up to $400K possible for 15 shifts per month.
- $2200 per shift for the round and call coverage. $2200 x 15 shifts equal $33K per month and $396K per year!
- Benefits package and relocation assistance