Community Snapshot for Scottsbluff-Gering, Nebraska
Weather: With a climate that is hard to beat—low humidity, plenty of sunshine, and smog-free fresh air, 260 days of sunshine per year, and average temps between 87 in the summer and 44 in the winter.
Education: Lifelong learning is a community priority in the Scottsbluff-Gering area. Formal educational opportunities begin with a number of preschool programs and culminate at several local colleges. Over 5,200 students attend Scottsbluff and Gering public schools. Recognizing that each student has different needs and interests, curriculum and activity choices are diverse. Private school education is offered at St. Agnes Elementary, Community Christian, and Valley View schools.
Tourist Attractions: If you're a history buff, you've come to the right place. Our nation's pioneer legacy is more than a page in a dusty textbook; here, it comes to life. Hikers, bikers, runners, and walkers can choose from dozens of different trails, paths, and venues in the area. With plentiful opportunities for golfing, hunting, fishing, and watersports, western Nebraska is a sportsman's paradise.
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 160 bed acute care regional referral center
- Established 8 physician team with 1 Hospitalist RN
- Open ICU
- No procedures required
- 24-hr intensivist team
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- McKesson EMR
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome to apply
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.