Known as the “Garden City” for its forested, lush surroundings and plentiful fresh water, Missoula is the leader among Montana cities in culture, community and bringing national events to local venues. A 4 season recreational destination, Missoula stays active year-round with events, outdoor activities, local breweries and an abundance of city parks. Home of the University of Montana, Missoula is popular with Division 1 sports lovers and academics alike. The beautiful Clark Fork River runs through the city center and the area offers mountain biking, hiking, trail running, & skiing. Missoula’s airport also has daily flights to major cities on 4 major airlines.
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- Community Medical Center is a 120 bed, not-for-profit corporation and is a referral center for all of Western Montana
- Established & stable 6 physician team with support of a Hospitalist RN & leadership from experienced Chief Hospitalist
- Open ICU with subspecialty backup
- Procedures not required
- 12 hour in house shifts
- 1 full time Nocturnist covers most night shifts – team members rotate other nights
- Cerner EMR
- Access SoundInstitute™learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Resident and Experienced Physicians welcome to apply; Open to Family Medicine as well
- J1 eligible
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.