BIG, BOLD skies and outdoor recreation. The only place to live when you love the outdoors. At 5,484 feet, Butte is the other “Mile High City”. Located right on the western edge of the Continental Divide (and midway between two national parks), quality of life and balance are realities in this SW Montana town. Benefit from enough blocked time off to enjoy the surrounding mountainous area and close-by opportunities to hike, climb, ski, bike, golf, fish, float, boat or just relax in the abundant natural hot springs. Children grow up here in much the same way they did 30 years ago — without the worries our culture is seeing in larger metro areas. A strong public school system combined with a strong sense of community give your children a stable start in life. This southwestern Montana town celebrates both its historical mining past as well as its current growth in a variety of fields including high tech, engineering, healthcare, education and cultural arts. Easy travel access with direct flights daily to and from Salt Lake City.
Sound Physicians is seeking exceptional candidates for an opportunity to lead our well established program in Montana. As a Chief Hospitalist with Sound Physicians, you have opportunities to connect and collaborate with other leaders during scheduled Chief calls, and during our regional and national leadership conferences. You will also develop policies and guidelines while improving efficiencies through monitoring quality and efficiency metrics. Our hospitalist model is designed to ensure you have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care that enables our organization to drive improved outcomes.
Our goal is to improve quality and reduce the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. That starts with you, as a Sound Physicians Chief Hospitalist.
- Established 8 Hospitalist physician team with low turnover rate - great team dynamics
- 7on/7off for a sustainable career
- Open ICU - No procedures required
- EPIC EMR
- Hospitalist team is meeting and/or exceeding quality metrics, hitting 97% on core measures in Q4 of 2015
- Manageable workload that allows you to focus on dedication to quality and patient outcomes
- Enjoy the productivity benefits of our workflow and informatics platform SoundConnect™
- Continuous professional education through in person and online modules on the SoundInstitute™
- Develop into a Sound Physicians Partner through Path to Partnership™
- Earn productivity and quality bonuses
- Relocation package and commencement available
You will have a robust internal team to support you as a Chief Hospitalist.
- You will have a Staffing Coordinator that will handle all scheduling
- The Regional Operations Manager will provide you with weekly reports to help manage the team
- As a Chief Hospitalist, you benefit from utilizing the robust data reporting that Sound Physicians provides to its leaders to continuously improve operations
If you are a progressive Physician Leader who wants a defined career path, then Sound Physicians is the right choice for you.
- Board certified in Internal Medicine
- 1-2 years Hospitalist experience required with career aspirations to lead a team
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.