This is your opportunity to lead a Hospitalist group with extremely low turnover and a proven track record of providing quality patient care in a 100 bed facility.
- Enjoy working with a robust support team both clinically and administratively, including advanced practitioners, intensivists/pulmonologists/critical care physicians, a project coordinator (scheduling), a practice administrator and a Director of Operations onsite
- Highly competitive salary of $280,000-$300,000 plus an annual $50,000 Chief stipend
- $50,000 Sign-on bonus as well as an excellent benefits package
- Your path to Partnership starts after 120 days
- 50% Administrative and 50% clinical, with flexibility on when you work your clinical shifts
The city of Butte is unique in the Rocky Mountain West in a myriad of ways, from its industrial landscape to its large mix of ethnicities. It's located near the crest of the Continental Divide where immigrants from all corners of the world came to work in the mines, creating this melting pot of ethnicities and culture. It is described as "Cosmopolitan, Unique and Prosperous."
Contact: Neal Fenster