A 150 bed hospital is seeking a hospitalist to join their team. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys small town living and enjoys the outdoors. In the summer, patient census can be as low as 5. While in the winter patient census can reach 25 with midlevel support.
Providers may choose to live elsewhere and commute in for their block. During rotation Providers 'round and go' then carry a pager for remainder of the day. You will need to be available for night call- very rarely ever go in, as ER does the admissions.
This opportunity won't be vacant long, so please send me your CV today! Contact CompHealth by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the matchmaker to find you your dream job today! Kim Constantin @ 954-837-2659.
- Blocked schedule
- Open ICU
- No procedures only if you want to do them
- 59 miles outside of Kansas City
- Lots of lakes- fishing and hunting
- Full benefits
- Loan repayment
- 2017 residents welcome/H1 visa friendly
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you