Through People We Make a Difference
According to MedScape, Missouri is one of the best states to practice medicine. A physician-led practice is also the best type of practice and is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
The metropolitan city of St. Louis offers a low cost of living, named the “20 minute city” for little traffic and easy commutes. The “must-see” in this city is the 630 ft. Gateway Arch, built in the 1960’s honoring westward expansion. For sports fans, the city is home to the NFL’s St. Louis Rams, MLB Cardinals and the NHL’s St. Louis Blues. St. Louis offers easy access to international travel at the St. Louis Lambert International Airport.
- 526 bed hospital that offers the only Level II Trauma Center in North St. Louis County
- Strong subspecialty support and a dedicated code team
- No call and open ICU - procedures are not required
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career
- Epic EMR
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- H1B eligible facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
- Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians welcome to apply
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
Are you a resident interested in a career in leadership? Find out your options through our Compass program: https://soundphysicians.com/clinicians/compass-program/.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.