Responsibilities include developing and maintaining positive rapport with hospital administration and board members. Participation in the hospital's performance improvement activities. Assisting with recruitment and interviewing of all program staff. Regular meetings with nursing, hospital administration and directors of ancillary departments that support the work of the Hospital Medicine program. Looking for a leader that is Board Certified in Internal Medicine with Hospitalist experience, has excellent communication skills and hospital medicine leadership experience. Able to lead the team by example.
If you are interested in this Medical Director opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Romy Stall at direct #954.837.2733 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- BCIM or BCFM experienced Hospitalist with leadership background a plus
- 50/50 split of clinical and administration
- Beautiful metro area with all amenities
- Stable and secure employed position with a stable health system
- 15 minutes from International Airport
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits: including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you