Compassionate physician needed for Hospice Palliative Care program in Minnesota Metro. Looking for a physician with Hospice Palliative Care experience or training to join this non-profit organization. Provide compassionate, patient centered care at every stage of a patients journey. Be part of a team that provides inpatient and in-home and community-based services for frail, but independent seniors and hospice and palliative care for those suffering with life-threatening of life-limiting illnesses.
Robust community located on Lake Superior in Minnesota where residents enjoy Arts, Culture, International Eateries, Educational Opportunities, and Coastal lake living! International Airport nearby provides easy access to both family and friends who are visiting from around the Globe. If you are looking for a Small Town vibe with a vibrant City Center, then come and join us in one of the 'Happiest Cities in the Nation'.
If you are looking for a dynamic opportunity like this one, then contact me at 954-837-2733 or email me: email@example.com Romy Stall at CompHealth, Hospitalist Permanent Placement. Job #749189
- Provide Hospice and Palliative Care to waiting patient base
- Will either see patients in their home or at inpatient hospice care center
- Bring your compassion and expertise for both the patient as well as family members
- Work with outstanding medical staff
- Full support and strong compensation offered
- Clear communication skills and ability to convey information to both medical personnel and family members of patients
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you