Saginaw, located in central Michigan, is home to a plethora of great attractions. In the summer, Saginaw showcases its amazing Fourth of July Fireworks event, with a spectacular show on Ojibway Island. More great summer entertainment in the form of great food and music comes with our WKQC Country Music Fest, also located on Ojibway Island, and our free summer concert series. If you are looking for culture, Saginaw is home to many beautiful sites-such as the treasured Japanese Cultural Center and Tea House; and our historic Temple Theatre, which hosts many events throughout the year. More adventures await at the Mid-Michigan's Children's Museum and the Children's Zoo at Celebration Square, as well as our historic Castle Museum. If relaxation is on your mind, take a calming stroll along our riverfront through one of our many parks, such as Hoyt Park, Celebration Square, or Ojibway Island.
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 268 bed, non-profit, regional health system that is a part of the Ascension Health
- 6 physician team with hospitalist RN
- Full sub-specialty support
- IM residents run codes
- No call
- No procedures required
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career
- Allscripts EMR
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- J1/H1b eligible facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
- Internal medicine trained physicians only
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome to apply
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.