The City of Grand Blanc is located in southeast Genesee County 10 miles south of Flint and 60 miles north of Detroit. Our school system is one of the best in the State of Michigan. Opportunities for shopping and dining are available in the City, as well as medical and dental facilities. Churches of all denominations are present throughout the area. Bus, train and air transportation are easily accessible. The name “Grand Blanc” is synonymous with “Golf”! Located within the Grand Blanc community are many fine public and private golf courses. Warwick Hills Country Club, situated just south of the City limits, was host to the annual Buick Open Golf Tournament, the first corporate sponsored PGA tour and the only PGA tour event held in the State of Michigan, for 50 years. Grand Blanc, priding itself on its small town atmosphere and friendliness, is an excellent community in which to work and live.
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 350 bed, non-profit hospital
- Established 12 physician team and hospitalist RN
- Full subspecialty support
- Residents run codes
- No call environment
- Open ICU
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career
- Allscripts EMR
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- H1B eligible facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
- Open to internal medical trained physician only
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.