The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 390 bed, non-profit, regional medical center for Michigan’s Upper Peninsula
- Established 12 physician team with 4 advanced practitioners and hospitalist RN
- Full complement of subspecialty services
- Hospitalists run codes
- No call
- Open ICU - Intensivist support with intubations and Interventional radiology handling central lines.
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career
- McKesson EMR
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Will accept internal medicine or family medicine trained physicians
- New grads and residents welcome to apply
Location and Lifestyle
Marquette General Hospital is located in Marquette, Michigan, a city praised for its natural beauty and high quality of life. In 2009, Bike magazine ranked Marquette the number one place in the United States to bike and live. In 2008, Outdoor Life magazine named Marquette number seven of the “200 Best Towns for Outdoorsmen.” And the list goes on and on. Marquette is the Upper Peninsula’s largest community, with a population of just over 20,000 residents. Known for its unique climate, Marquette offers all four seasons – with average temperatures dropping to three degrees in January and reaching up to 75 degrees in July. Popular attractions include visiting the US Olympic Education Center, attending a game at the Berry Events Center or watching a performance at Lake Superior Theatre. With dozens of downtown activities available every month and a climate that offers year-round outdoor outings Marquette is a community that visitors love and residents love to call home.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.