The Team – The Hospital
Join an established group of hospitalists at Munson Healthcare Grayling Hospital a 120-bed acute care hospital that serves as the primary healthcare resource for the community. As a Sound Hospitalist, you will work in an environment that daily promotes the Sound Core Values of integrity, teamwork, service, quality and innovation.
- 6.5 hospitalists and 1 Hospitalist RN
- Rotating shift schedule of 7on, 7off providing a manageable workload
- 35 night shifts per year - block of 7 nights every 2.4 months
- 182 shifts annually
- 5 open ICU beds with excellent sub-specialty back-up
- 2 hospitalists on during day shifts and 1 during night shifts
- Required procedures: central lines, intubations, and vent management (additional training available if needed)
- Must be able to run codes and be comfortable with rapid response calls
- Above average compensation plus signing bonus and incentive payments offered complimented by a complete benefits package including, but not limited to paid professional liability insurance, matching 401k & relocation expenses.
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- J1 approved facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
Location and Lifestyle
Known for its outdoor activities and laid back lifestyle, this picturesque community is the small town everyone has been looking for. A perfect setting to raise a family, start or complete a career. Excellent housing options vary from historical homes to the privacy of rustic settings with excellent schools, shopping & recreational opportunities nearby. Outdoor Life is the name of the game – hiking, biking, and kayaking, canoeing, skiing, snowmobiling, camping, hunting and fishing, are just 5 minutes away. Recreational and leisure activities for the entire family. Museums, historic landmarks, golf courses, festivals, and endless year-round events offer the sort of lifestyle a family would want.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Lori Rodes at 231-313-9390 or e-mail at email@example.com. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.