Hospitalist needed to join an established group close to Boston. This is a 100% inpatient position with flexible scheduling options. Opportunities exist for teaching Internal Medicine residents and to participate in quality improvement and process improvement projects.
Alternatively, if you decide this is not ideal for you, CompHealth has over 400 active Hospitalist jobs across the country for you to consider. Please call Kim Constantin at 954-837-2659, if this piques your interest, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will get you connected!
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to teach or mentor IM Residents
- Established Group
- 248 Bed Community Hospital
- Excellent benefits and competitive comp package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you