An independent, not-for-profit community hospital located north of Boston and serving 17 cities and towns in the Merrimack Valley, North Shore and Southern New Hampshire is seeking a full time Hospitalist.
- 7on/7 off schedule
- Competitive salary and full comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, 401K, life insurance, long term disability insurance
- CME, professional dues and licensing fee expense paid
- Full spectrum of Specialties to support the hospital medicine team
- Clinically affiliated with a major Boston academic medical center
- Great opportunity to work at facility with a manageable patient census, where quality of care is primary focus
The hospital is clinically affiliated with a Boston academic medical center and major teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School.
This is a great opportunity to work at facility with a manageable patient census, where quality of care is primary focus. Nestled on the shores where the Merrimack River meets the Atlantic, the area is comprised of diverse communities filled with thriving business, rich history, unique charm and breathtaking scenic beauty.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier2