Located between NYC (3 hours) and Boston (1-1.5 hours), Holyoke offers a unique combination of history, arts, and recreation in a variety of different avenues. Explore a scenic hike or neighborhood festivals at one of the local vibrant parks, enjoy the museums, and shop at one of New England’s largest shopping centers all in the heart of Holyoke. Attractions range from scenic beauty to rich cultural and educational avenues with 14 nearby colleges and universities. Make your new home in this diverse area in Western Massachusetts.
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 198 bed, mid-sized, community hospital, serving tens of thousands of people each year throughout Western MA
- Established 10 physician team with 4 advanced practitioners and hospitalist RN
- Hospitalists and ED physicians will run codes
- No call enviornment
- Closed ICU with 24/7 intensivist coverage; no procedures
- Choice of blocked schedule with 7on/7off or option to work 5on/5off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- MediTech EMR
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome to apply
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.