Located on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River, Springfield is the second largest metropolitan area in Massachusetts behind Boston. The community of Springfield has excellent public and private schools and a picturesque landscape. Springfield is centrally located 20 miles from Bradley International Airport in Hartford, CT and 90 miles from Boston, MA providing its residents with limitless opportunities to enjoy gourmet dining, theater, art museums, luxury resort casinos, professional sporting events and shopping.
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 50 bed, long-term acute care facility specializing in the treatment of patients with chronic, complex medical and surgical conditions
- Highly Competitive Compensation with a base salary >300K plus RVU potential
- No night shift requirement
- Established 6 physician team – 3 hospitalists working in house 7a-7p
- Robust subspecialty support available to Hospitalist team to include Pulmonary, ID, Cardiology, Nephrology, Surgery and Wound Care
- Procedures not required however comfort level with central lines and intubation ideal – Sound will train physicians on procedures
- On site Pulmonologist manages vents
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- This position affords the ability to see a diverse set of medical issues and impat the lives of the patients who are chronically ill
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Internal Medicine and Family Medicine board certified or board eligible physicians eligible to apply
- Critical Care, Pulmonary Critical Care, Geriatric, Nephrology and Infection Disease boarded physicians or Fellows encouraged to apply
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.