The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 50 bed hospital, long-term acute care facility specializing in the treatment of patients with chronic, complex medical and surgical conditions
- Highly competitive with a base salary >300k with RVU earning potential
- No night shift requirement – night coverage handled by physicians who work at Baystate Medical Center
- Established 6 physician team – 3 hospitalists working in house 7a-7p
- Robust subspecialty support available to Hospitalist team to include Pulmonary, ID, Cardiology, Nephrology, Surgery and Wound Care
- Procedures not required however comfort level with central lines and intubation ideal – Sound will train physicians on procedures
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- No visa sponsorship available
- Internal Medicine and Family Medicine board certified or board eligible physicians eligible to apply
- Critical Care, Pulmonary Critical Care, Geriatric, Nephrology and Infection Disease boarded physicians or Fellows encouraged to apply
Location and Lifestyle
Located on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River, over 150,000 residents call Springfield home making it the second largest metropolitan area in Massachusetts behind Boston. The community of Springfield has excellent public and private schools and a picturesque landscape. Springfield is ideally located 20 miles from Bradley International Airport in Hartford, CT and 90 miles from Boston, MA providing its residents with limitless opportunities to enjoy gourmet dining, theater, art museums, luxury resort casinos, professional sporting events and shopping.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Ben Housley at 615-483-1809 or email at email@example.com. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.