Established Hospitalist program looking for a Nocturnist to work an average of 13 night shifts per month. This is a flexible block schedule that is worked out each month with the other physicians. Work 12 hour shifts from 7pm - 7am with 2 Nocturnists who work the night schedule. One works on the floor or helps with ER if they get too busy. They cover floor calls with the nurses. Volume will vary but manageable.
There is an average 11-12 admissions per shift split between the 2 Nocturnists. If it gets too busy then the other Nocturnist will help out. That rarely happens. No procedures and closed ICU. They have Intensivists to cover the ICU and excellent specialty support available 24/7. They also have OB, Peds, and Surgeon Hospitalists on staff.
Nocturnist team would have 4 full-time and 2 part-time physicians.
Very popular community in Maryland is less than 30 miles to either Baltimore or Washington DC.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Hospitalist opportunity on flexible block schedule only 13 shifts per month
- No procedures and closed ICU as they have excellent specialty support
- Premier hospital has multiple awards for technology, green philosophy, connectivity, and more
- Live and practice in this popular community close to DC and Baltimore. Excellent schools and amenities for physician and family
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives
- Stable and secure employed position with a premier hospital in Maryland
- Full hospital benefits package
- Can pick up extra shifts for additional income
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you