The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 298 bed hospital, offering state-of-the-art care to Frederick County and the surrounding communities. Frederick Memorial Hospital is a top performer on Key quality Measures
- Established 20 physician team with a hospitalist RN and program manager
- Excellent Subspecialty support and supportive resources
- No call
- 20 Bed Closed with 24/7 intensivist support
- Post-acute care services
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Will accept Family and Internal Medicine trained physicians
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome to apply
Location and Lifestyle
Located less than an hour from Washington, DC, Baltimore, and Gettysburg, the city of Frederick, Maryland is surrounded by mountain views, scenic walking trails, wineries, orchards, and a vibrant downtown.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Cindy Mitchum at 706-799-3592 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries held in confidence
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.