The historic community of Laurel is located midway between Washington, DC, Baltimore, Maryland, and nearby Annapolis, MD and Alexandria, VA. The DC metro area boasts an exciting and vibrant downtown with an array of arts, entertainment, sporting events and outdoor activities. The area provides safe and affordable living, good communities and high performing schools.
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
This 146 bed hospital, is a full service community hospital which is part of the not-for-profit healthcare system, Dimensions Healthcare Systems, the largest provider of healthcare services in Prince George’s County.
- Established 8 physician team with a hospitalist RN and program manager
- Excellent Subspecialty support and supportive resources
- No call enviornment
- Open ICU with intensivist support
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Open to internal medicine trained physicians only
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome to apply
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.