Can you see yourself by a mountain stream fishing or walking the last 100 miles of the Appalachian Trail with wonderful trails for hiking, four wheeling, and snow mobiles?
Join a small, close knit, team of hospitalists in a small, rural town in Maine with a wonderful, close community, excellent schools, all while enjoying the natural beauty of Maine.
If you are interested in exploring this further, please send your CV to Timothy McLean at email@example.com or call me at 954-837-2767.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Hospitalist
- 7 on / 7 off night block schedule
- ICU is limited to a 2 bed, special care unit integrated with the med/surg floor
- Procedures include central lines, paracentesis, and vent mgt
- Retraining on procedures is available including bedside ultrasound
- Competitive base salary of $250k +, sign on, relocation, and CME
- Loan repayment and full benefit package
- Will sponsor an H1 or J1 visa
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you