Hospital offers J1 Visa sponsorship for physicians that can start in 2017 Very fast Maine licensure process. Can get a temp license in 4-6 weeks. Hospital privileges also done quickly. Temp privileges can be done in less than 30 days.
This Hospital program will be a 2 Hospitalist team. The Hospitalist will work opposite blocks from each other. They can determine the schedule per what they both agree on. Can range from 5/5, 7/7, 10/10, 14/14, or other variations as long as the schedule is covered.
Program for a 25 bed critical access hospital so they do not have a heavy patient volume. The patient census only averages 5 acute and 6-7 swing or transitional patients to total about 11-12 census.
Hospitalist can start from 7am, round on the patients, and be on call for the rest of the 24 hour shift. They rarely are called or go back in which is why it's a very manageable schedule and workload. If a Hospitalist does go back in after the 12 hour shift then they are paid extra.
There is no ICU and no procedures required. Any critical patients are sent to the hospital in Bangor. Emergency Medicine physicians cover admissions at night so Hospitalists don't come back for that.
Community is located just 45 minutes from Bangor Maine. Easy drive to get there with an international airport.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it, CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Secure and stable employed position with the Hospital
- J1 Visa sponsorship for 2017 available
- Clean and quick process to get the Maine license and hospital credentials
- Competitive base salary and bonus incentives
- Full hospital benefits package and relocation assistance
- Beautiful Maine community is an easy drive to Bangor
- No ICU and no procedures
- Flexible block schedule worked out with the other hospitalist
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you