The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
St. Joseph Hospital, a member of Covenant Health Systems, is a modern 112- bed acute care facility with a wide range of services that includes a cath lab, surgical/orthopedic and cardiopulmonary and palliative care. For over 60 years, St. Joseph’s Hospital has provided comprehensive healthcare to Bangor, Maine and the surrounding areas. Partner with a community hospital that has provided compassionate, comprehensive healthcare for 60 years to Bangor and its surrounding communities
- Established program and dedicated team of 10 physicians with dedicated HRN
- 13-15 patients per Physician per day
- 161 annual shifts providing 3 weeks additional time off compared to a traditional 182 shift program
- Blocked schedules with focus on continuity of care
- Open ICU with robust sub-specialty back-up
- No procedures required
- Must be comfortable with codes and basic vent management
- Enjoy the benefits of our workflow and informatics platform SoundConnect™
- Continuous training and education through SoundInstitute™
- Develop into a Sound Physicians partner through Path to Partnership™
- Productivity and quality bonuses
- Relocation package and commencement available
- J1 eligible facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
Sound Physicians has a robust internal support team:
- Staffing coordinator who is responsible for scheduling/logistics
- Hospitalist RN who partners with you in improving performance and outcomes by focusing on education, tracking and reporting data
- Regional operations manager who provide weekly drill down reports to help manage team performance; the chief benefits from utilizing the robust data reporting from Sound Physicians to continuously improve operations
- Regional leadership team mentors and supports you in driving performance and value for your patients and hospital partner
- And many others who provide education, training, and guidance in the areas of documentation, coding, compliance, performance management, physician development, and more!
Location and Lifestyle
Bangor enjoys a thriving arts and cultural community, including the nation’s oldest community symphony orchestra, the region’s only professional theater, and many fine arts and historical museums. Bangor’s location in central Main provides an abundance of opportunities for outdoor adventures, including pristine golf courses, salmon fishing, miles of cross country ski trails and ice fishing.
- Outdoors Utopia – Access to some of the best hiking, salmon fishing, cross-country skiing, kayaking, boating in the nation. ½ hour drive to the seacoast, Acadia National Park, Mt. Katahdin and Baxter State Park all less than an hour away!
- 2015 Forbes “Best places to retire,” and “Best Places to Raise a Family,” also 2nd lowest crime rate in the country
- Nationally ranked public and private schools – Bangor High School has more National Merit finalists of any other high school in Maine.
- Bangor International Airport – Catch a connecting flight to anywhere in the country!
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Ben Housley at 615-483-1809 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.