Seeking a Board Certified/Eligible Hospitalist to join our current highly-skilled Hospitalist team of five physicians and one nurse practitioner.
- The Hospitalists service has a daily census of 20-25 patients
- The schedule is 7 days on and 7 days off. There are three shifts; days (6a-5p), swing (8a-7p) and nights (7p-6a)
- Hospitalists also provide critical care, including ventilator management, for a 5 bed intensive care unit.
- Flexible Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage, and 403(b) tax sheltered retirement plan with a company match.
- Education loan repayment available
- Malpractice coverage
- Support for professional memberships, CME and certification fees
- 14 days of non-cumulative time off annually
- Relocation allowance available
- There are supplementary incentives for procedures
Located is a rural college town, an hour and a half north of Portland, the area is within an hour drive of three ski resorts and offers four seasons of outdoor recreation with many lakes, rivers and streams as well as hills and mountains. The area’s progressive medical staff affords excellent colleague interaction and referral relationships.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier2