Seeking board-certified/board-eligible Hospitalists to join an exceptional, hospital-employed, inpatient medicine team in Central Maine.
- Thriving practice includes 40 physicians
- A collegial ethic, block schedule with no call, and flexible approach characterize our work environment
- Offering excellent compensation and benefits
- $20K per year in Loan Repayment
- Relocation offered
- 2 weeks CME
- Full-time is based on 1760 clinical hours
- Closed ICU, No procedures
- Visa Candidates welcome
The facility is a regional tertiary care and ACS-verified Level II trauma center serving a patient population of 500,000 living in the northern 2/3 of the state's geography. Also serve as the pediatric specialty center for the region and are part of the progressive and growing regional non-profit healthcare system ranked among the top 100 integrated health systems in the country.
Located in an award-winning small city offering easy access to Maine's spectacular coast, lakes, and mountains. Schools rank among New England's best. International Airport offers direct and one-stop service to most major destinations.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier2