The Team - The Hospital
This hospital site is a 25 bed, non-profit, critical access hospital staffed with great nursing and clinical support and a team of primary care physicians and specialists.
- Group employment opportunity with full benefits
- Critical access hospital with over 12,000 admissions annually
- Rotating shifts – 7 days on, 7 days off provide flexibility to balance personal life and career
- 161 shifts annually. Shift schedule is 7a-5p and 5p-7a
- Manageable workload of 8-12 patients per shift allowing you to spend the time you need with patients and their families, average of 2 to 3 admissions per day shift
- Some procedures required, the hospital does have specialty backup.
- Hospitalists respond to hospital codes
- Teaching affiliation with The University of New England
- Professional liability insurance w/tail included
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability, short term disability, flexible spending accounts, & 401(k)
- Continuous training and education through the SoundInstitute™
- J1 candidates are welcome to apply
- Loan repayment option!
Location & Lifestyle
Dover-Foxcroft, Maine –is an exciting community with an abundance of character and history. Nestled in the Piscataquis River Valley, Dover-Foxcroft can be reached from the South by Interstate 95, which extends almost to Piscataquis County. From Newport take Route 7, just 27 miles; or from Bangor take Route 15, only 37 miles. Dover-Foxcroft has a strong and diverse economy based on healthcare, education, tourism, and lumber.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Ben Housley at 615-483-1809 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.