Located in Alexandria, Louisiana on the south bank of the Red River in almost the exact geographical center of the state. As Alexandria is at the cusp of the Cajun culture’s northern reach, the city recognizes Mardi Gras as an official holiday. The annual Mardi Gras Krewes Parade is a major cultural festivity in the area. Recognized as a truly family oriented event, parade goers can enjoy more than 20 New Orleans style flats, marching bands, classic cars and local celebrities. Alexandria continues to recognize its rich cultural history through other local festivals, including the annual Jazz on the River festival, which features Cajun, zydeco, blues and jazz music, and the annual Central Louisiana Celebration, or “Cenlabration,” which features local musicians and craftsmen, carnival rides and a large fireworks display. With a rich cultural history and strong regional flavor and a wide variety of activities and festivals to enjoy, Alexandria makes for an ideal place to live and work.
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation.
- 281 bed acute care facility
- Established 10 physician team
- Open ICU with Intensivist on staff – rounding only
- LTAC – Dubois rounding 5-10 patients per day
- No Procedures required
- 7on/7off schedule for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Rotating days and nights with 23 days and 3 nights
- Continuous training and education through the SoundInstitute™
- Leadership development through Path to Partnership™
- J1 Eligible facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.