State-of-the-art acute care hospital located in Northern Louisiana is seeking a hospitalist to join existing physician team of 16 hospitalists and 4 advanced practitioners.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits to include health and life insurance, disability insurance, malpractice insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid relocation package
- Paid CME courses
- Flexible 7on/7off Day Shifts, limited night phone call or admissions/consults with Nocturnist support
- Limited night phone call 1:7
- Closed ICU with no procedures
- EMR is McKesson
- H1B Visa Candidates will be considered
The medical center is a Trauma level II and Nursery Level II facility that offers comprehensive healthcare services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, diagnostic imaging, maternity care, rehabilitation services, and help for a broad range of medical conditions. Equipped with the most advanced medical technology, and staffed by a team of highly skilled healthcare professionals.
Located in a safe, fiscally responsible city with a small town atmosphere and big city amenities. Take a walk along the banks of the River, which was named by National Geographic to be one of the top ten most beautiful rivers. Enjoy picnicking, tennis, playgrounds, paved walkways for jogging and bicycling, fishing pond, gazebo, conservatory and beautiful nature trails. This is a city with an abundance of natural beauty to be enjoyed by all.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier2