We are seeking a qualified Hospitalist for an immediate opening at their health care center. Our Client is a 295-bed acute care facility, providing healthcare services for an 11-county service area in south central Kentucky.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- $230,000+ depending on experience
- Sign on Bonus: $15,000
- Relocation: $15,000
- CME: $2,500 Annually
- Malpractice Coverage
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- And much, much more!
A medical specialty dedicated to the delivery of comprehensive medical care to hospitalized patients. Practitioners of hospital medicine include physicians (“hospitalists”) who engage in clinical care, teaching, research, or leadership in the field of general hospital medicine. In addition to their core expertise managing the clinical problems of acutely ill, hospitalized patients, hospital medicine practitioners work to enhance the performance of hospitals and healthcare systems.
Additional responsibilities for the Hospitalist include:
- We have a 7 day on and 7 day off work schedule for a total of 15 (12 hour) shifts per month and roughly 15-20 encounters daily. We also have a swing shift from 12 pm- 12 am that handles admissions only. We currently staff with 4 physicians on during the day plus a swing shift and a mid-level. Everyone rotates through the swing shift and the night shift both when it is their turn in the rotation.
We are looking for dedicated and professional Hospitalist who is committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the Hospitalist role include:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
- Current Kentucky Medical License
PLEASE NOTE: If you have held any of the positions below, have any of the skills or experience listed below you may be a good fit for this position.
- Hospitalist Physician
- Internal Medicine
- Attending Physician
send updated resume to Resume@theAcuityTeam.com