An employed opportunity exists right in the KC metro area! Become a part of a network of physicians working in the Post Acute setting. Typically, Physicians are assigned to a few Skilled Nursing facilities within a specific area. Medical Directorship can also be available for those wanting some administrative responsibility. A flexible schedule makes this a very appealing option for Internal Medicine and Family Medicine Physicians seeking a work/life balance.
If you enjoy working with a geriatric patient base in an inpatient setting, then please send your CV to Lisa Goldstein at CompHealth: email@example.com or call 954-837-2674.
Job # 748543
- Experienced Hospitalist, Internist, Family Physician or Geriatrician for Post Acute practice
- See patients in several Skilled Nursing facilities in the Kansas City metro area
- Opportunity for Medical Director also exists if desired
- Work Monday to Friday and 1 weekend per month; lots of flexibility in hours
- Lots of autonomy make this ideal for a physician that enjoys managing their own time
- Guarantee salary with quarterly bonuses and excellent income potential
- The metro area spans both Missouri and Kansas with lots of culture, a vibrant downtown and safe family neighborhoods
- Professional baseball and football, an art and jazz scene, barbecue, awesome steaks and is the heart of the Heartland!
- Malpractice with tail
- Medical, dental, vision
- Vacation and CME
- Quarterly bonuses