The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 378 bed not-for-profit hospital
- Established 12 Physician team with 6 Advanced Practitioners
- Open ICU with Intensivists available for consultation. Emergency procedures are performed by the Code Team or Anesthesiologist
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Location and Lifestyle
Located on the Kansas River, near the center of Shawnee County, Topeka provides its residents with an assortment of attractions, a stable economy, great schools and good health care. Home to a variety of cultural institutions, Topeka's Combat Air Museum, the Topeka Zoo and the Kansas Children's Discovery Center draw thousands of visitors each year. Washburn University sports teams give Topeka residents plenty to cheer about. Downtown Topeka is filled with restaurants, shops and entertainment venues that host musical acts and live theater.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Ryan Buya at 214-789-7443 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.