The Team - The Hospital
Join a team of 10 dedicated hospitalists at Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa, a 350 bed regional, referral teaching hospital that is committed to providing compassionate & personalized care thru cutting edge technology. The hospital serves a 14-county area encompassing a population of 220,000 residents.
Our physicians in Mason City have support with all the diagnostic technology needed to provide quality care, including: CT, MRI, PET, & Pathologists with an accredited full service laboratory. A full range of medical & surgical subspecialties are available including: Cardiac Surgery, Interventional Cardiology, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Nephrology, Interventional Radiology, a comprehensive Cancer Center, & more.
- Competitive Compensation + Bonuses
- No Procedures Required
- Open ICU with 24/7 Intensivist Support
- No Call Environment
- Cerner EMR
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career creating a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- 12 hour shifts from 7am-7pm & also 10 hour swing shifts available. Shift Differential available
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- H1b cap exempt facility; will start green card process within first 30 days on the job
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
- As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
Location and Lifestyle
Mason City is a hub for activity in Northern Iowa/Southern Minnesota, just two hours between the capital cities of St. Paul, Minnesota & Des Moines, IA; with a population around 30,000 and a family oriented community with low cost of living, affordable housing, excellent school systems (public and private), fine arts museum, dance studios, performing arts theaters, multiplex movie theaters, and a regional orchestra. Other activities available include the indoor ice facility, home to NAHL’s Junior A North Iowa hockey team, located at the events center which hosts multiple sanctioned horse shows and an AKC dog show annually. Outdoor activities abound with golf, tennis, soccer, baseball, hiking, biking, hunting and fishing. Sailing and boating are available in Clear Lake, just a 10-minute drive west. Mason City’s progressive, vigorous economy has a diverse array of businesses and industries. Mason City is an excellent place to live, practice medicine, and raise a family.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.