Become an integral part of this reputable Hospitalist organization. The group is responsible for providing inpatient medicine services in a 250+ bed hospital in Northwest Indiana just across the Illinois border and close to Chicago.
Will consider IM or FP physicians with current inpatient experience to see an all adult patient base. A highly desired 7 on 7 off day block schedule from 7am to 7pm with no call responsibilities. Nights will be covered by Nocturnists. If you prefer then that schedule is also available. Round on the patients during the 12 hour shift with an average census of 15 to 18. Procedures - should be comfortable with general hospitalist procedures (intubation, codes, RRT's, line placement, ABG's, etc). Open ICU but intensivists available and subspecialty support. EMR system in place. If you want to do additional shift work, it is available which would boost your yearly income.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Lisa Goldstein at direct #954.837.2674 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Secure and stable employed position with an established organization in the region.
- Highly desired daytime block schedule from 7am to 7pm
- Reasonable patient census
- Open to IM or FP physicians to see an all adult patient base
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Can pick up extra shifts to earn even more income
- Hospital is located in NW Indiana just 50 miles from downtown Chicago
- Physicians can get an Indiana license in 4 weeks!
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you