Excellent opportunity to join reputable 390+ bed facility honored with the Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence.
- Daytime Hospitalists needed - Nocturnist position also available
- 7 on/ 7 off; 12 hour shifts
- Nurse practitioner support available for floor call and admissions
- ICU coverage is required but procedures are not - specialists are available
- Comprehensive compensation package will be offered including salary PLUS incentive bonus
- Sign-on/Commencement Bonus and Stipend during Residency
- Medical education debt repayment assistance
Great community just a short drive from major metropolitan areas such as Chicago, Indianapolis, Cincinnati and Detroit.The community of Ft. Wayne, Indiana is a great place to live, work and play. Ft. Wayne, the state&'s second largest city, is a three-time All-America City Award winner and has also received the City Livability Award from The United States Conference of Mayors. This community has affordable housing and the educational system includes multiple universities and excellent public and private schools. Art and cultural activities include a 66-mile trail network, the Philharmonic, multiple museums and sports teams.
Contact: Neal Fenster