The Team – The Hospital
Indiana University Health Bloomington Hospital is a 264-bed general medical and surgical hospital affiliated with Indiana University Health. Accredited by dozens of national health organizations like Commission on Cancer, Joint Commission, and National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers, Indiana University Health offers a wide variety of services and programs to serve the community.
- Nationally ranked U.S. News Best Hospitals in 3 adult specialties
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
- Magnet designated location
- 6 physician team ( 2 day / 1 night)
- Block schedule
- 12 hour shifts / 15 shifts per month average
- No on-call responsibilities
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- H1b and J1 approved facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
Location & Lifestyle
Situated in scenic south-central Indiana and home to Indiana University, Bloomington is rich in history, architecture, culinary experiences, and the arts.
- “Top 10 Places to Live” by Men’s Journal Magazine, among the top 100 “Most Adventurous Cities” by National Geographic
- Excellent public and private schools, and a picturesque landscape
- Located 1 hour from Indianapolis, two hours from Cincinnati and Louisville
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Brian Barker at 423-664-2542 or email at email@example.com. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.