The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 18-20 bed, critical-access hospital
- Two physician team
- Family Medicine candidate preferred; Internal Medicine candidates will still be considered
- Blocked schedule with 7 days on/7 days off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track and attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- J1 eligible facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome to apply
Location and Lifestyle
Situated on the banks of the Wabash River in western Indiana, Clinton boasts small-town charm and a rich international heritage. Here in this Vermillion County town, you’ll find block after block of gorgeous architecture, history, and neat family-owned shops.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.