The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 333 bed, full service, non-profit hospital serving the greater Rockford region, northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.
- Established 20 physician team with 2 advanced practitioners and hospitalist RN
- Hospitalists run codes
- No call
- Open ICU – Procedures not required
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career
- Meditech EMR
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- H1B and J1 eligible facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
- Open to internal and/or family medicine trained physicians
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome to apply
Location and Lifestyle
The Rockford regional is a real, original, city of gardens and rivers, and a wonderful place to spend a life- or a weekend. There are museums, unique shops, many types of restaurants, or take in plenty of art and culture the region has to offer.
There is something for everyone in Rockford between the Rockford Art Museum, the musical theatre, or the dazzling architecture. There is so much Family Friendly fun to be had in Rockford with Magic Waters, one of the largest public water parks. Volcano Falls, features go karts, laser tag, and mini golf. If the family is interested in something a little faster you can check out Rockford Speedway, one of only two NASCAR sanctioned tracks in Illinois. Those that are interested in outdoor activities can look into the numerous 5k Walk/runs (Including a Color Vibe 5k), Full or 1/2 marathons, or even Tough Mudders. Perhaps sporting events are more up your ally, check out the Baseball, Football, Hockey, Soccer, or Ice Skating events or teams in Rockford.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.