A Regional Hospital located 90 minutes west of Chicago with an established Hospitalist program is seeking a Family Medicine or Med-Ped Physician for a Nocturnist position.
This is a full- time, employed position with a Blocked Schedule of 7 nights on/7 nights off from 7pm-7am.There are 2 Hospitalists during the day time hours and 1 Nocturnist per shift. Response to hospital codes and rapid response calls is required. Rounding on ICU is required. Do not require procedures, but welcome the ability to provide them. Hospital has an e-ICU with affiliation with the University of Wisconsin. EMR is Meditech - CPOE. Average number of night time admissions is 2-7. Average number of patients evaluated per night is 2-4.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it then CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Established Hospitalist program just 90 minute drive to downtown Chicago
- Very reasonable night admissions 2-7
- No procedures required.
- FP or Med-Ped will see mostly adult patients with some peds
- Hospital employed position with a competitive base salary and bonus incentives.
- Hospital Benefits Package include: CME, CME Allowance, Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement Savings Opportunities, LTD and STD, and more.
- Community service area of close to 100,000 within driving distance to cities like Chicago, Madison or Milwaukee WI.
- Located in beautiful northwest Illinois in the heart of the Midwest. World-class parks and recreation, excellent education in the area, and a quality of life few communities can match.