Practice Hospital Medicine in a Regional Hospital located 90 minutes west of Chicago. Join an established Hospitalist program with dedicated Nocturnist. Seeking candidates who are trained in either Internal Medicine (all adult patients), Family Medicine or Med-Ped Physician (may have some peds patients).
This is a full- time, employed position - 7 days on/7 days off from 7am-7pm. There is also an option for a swing shift 12 noon to 12 midnight. There are 2 Hospitalists during the day time hours and 1 Nocturnist per shift. Attendance at hospital codes and rapid response calls required. Procedures are not required, but welcomed. Collaborate with Nurse Practitioners. E-ICU with affiliations with the University of Wisconsin. Rounding on ICU patients is required. EMR is Meditech - CPOE. Average number of day time admissions per physician is 5. Average number of patients rounded on per day per physician is 15-20.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it then CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Established Hospitalist program just 90 minute drive to downtown Chicago
- Very reasonable patient census and admissions
- No procedures required but available if Hospitalist wants to do them.
- Assistance from NP staff
- Hospital employed position with a competitive base salary and bonus incentives.
- Hospital Benefits Package include: CME, CME Allowance, Vacation, Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement Savings Opportunities, LTD and STD, and more.
- Community service area of close to 100,000 within driving distance to cities like Chicago, Madison or Milwaukee WI.
- Located in beautiful northwest Illinois in the heart of the Midwest. World-class parks and recreation, excellent education in the area, and a quality of life few communities can match.