Become an integral part of this reputable Hospitalist organization. The group is responsible for providing inpatient medicine services in a 300+ bed Chicago metro area hospital.
The position of 'Night Hospitalist' (Nocturnist) will consider either IM or FP trained Physicians who are IL licensed and have current inpatient experience with an 'all adult' patient base.
Work a 7 on 7 off block nighttime schedule from 7pm to 7am with no call responsibilities. This established Group has Hospitalists who cover the day shifts. Nocturnists will round or admissions on patients during their 12 hour shift. Ability to generate additional income through extra shift and moonlighting opportunities. EMR system is EPIC.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Night Hospitalist (Nocturnist) for a South Chicago Hospital
- Full time, employed position with an established hospitalist group
- This organization is well-established with future growth potential
- Admissions typically range from 6-12 per shift
- Should be comfortable with general hospitalist procedures (intubation, codes, RRT's, line placement, ABG's, etc). Open ICU with intensivist and subspecialty support.
- Salary paid per shift plus benefits package
- Earnings potential $300K just by picking up 3 extra shifts per month
- Live and practice right in the Chicago metro area