Named one of the top two hospitals in the state of Illinois, the centrally-located area offers something for everyone. There is a small town friendliness mixed with vibrancy from a richness of natural sites and intellectual institutions with diverse cultures and businesses. Located between St. Louis and Chicago, Jacksonville offers an excellent place to live, work, and play.
40 minutes from the state capitol in Springfield, Jacksonville has fantastic schools, a local symphony, community theatre, and two liberal arts universities. Passavant Area Hospital and the Jacksonville community provide a perfect mix of a rewarding career and quality lifestyle.
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 93 bed, community not for profit hospital.
- Progressive, state of the art facility.
- Established 4 physician team with 2 advanced practitioners and hospitalist RN
- Full specialty support
- Hospitalists do rapid response
- No call
- Open ICU w support
- No procedures
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Paragon EMR
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- J1/H1B eligible facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome to apply
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.