The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 340 bed, not for profit, regional hospital
- Established 6 physician team with 1 advanced practitioner and hospitalist RN
- Great administration and team
- Hospitalists run codes
- No call environment
- Open ICU with Intensivists and Pulmonologist support
- Procedures preferred – lines and intubation
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Allscripts EMR
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track and attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- J1/H1B eligible facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome to apply
Location and Lifestyle
Known as the “Gem City” with a population over 40,000, Quincy is a thriving city on the banks of the Mississippi River and known for its history, architecture, family atmosphere, outdoor activities, arts, and public parks.
Ranked by Forbes Magazine as “Best Small City to Raise a Family”, Quincy is located just 2 hours from St. Louis, MO and less than two hours to the state capitol in Springfield, IL. In addition to Quincy University, the city offers strong public and parochial elementary and secondary school systems.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Brian Barker at 423-664-2542 or e-mail at email@example.com. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.