The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 335 bed hospital, not-for-profit, regional healthcare center
- Established 6 physician team with 1 advanced practitioners and hospitalist RN
- Hospitalist team runs codes and rapid response
- No call environment
- Open ICU - Hospitalist not required to perform procedures
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Allscripts EMR system
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- H1b and J1 approved facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
Why Sound Physicians?
You will love your career with Sound Physicians. Why? Our practice model is based on a sustainable career for you. We manage your patient volume, providing you the time required with patients and families to deliver high-quality care and improve outcomes. Our physician-developed workflow and informatics platform, SoundConnect™ streamlines workflow and communications, as a physician-led organization we support every physician in becoming a strong leader in their hospital and community. We practice hospital medicine—the way it should be.
Location and Lifestyle
Quincy is located just 2 hours from St. Louis, MO & 1 Hour 45 Minutes from the State Capital of Springfield, IL. It was ranked by Forbes Magazine as “Best Small City to Raise a Family” & has a population of approximately 41,000. Quincy is known as “Gem City” for its sparkling reputation as a center of commerce, manufacturing and agricultural production. By combining these business interests with some of the most impressive historic architecture in the Mid-West, tree-lined streets and the grassy, rolling hills of the park system, one would be hard pressed to find a more pleasing community in which to settle. This riverfront community is graced with an extensive and beautiful system of public parks, including a 270-slip marina off the Mississippi River in The Quincy Park District, which supports a host of festival and cultural events throughout the year. In addition to Quincy University, a contemporary liberal arts university, Quincy offers strong public and parochial elementary and secondary school systems.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Brian Barker at 423-664-2542 or e-mail at email@example.com. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.