Immediate need for a well-trained Hospitalist to join an established program in northern Idaho. Candidates should be comfortable in the ICU at this highly regarded community hospital. Work 7 days on and 7 days off allowing plenty of time to enjoy all the outdoor recreation including hiking, golf, biking, kayaking, fishing and more. Excellent compensation and full benefits.
If you are thinking of practicing in the western states-- don't miss out on an opportunity to explore this program. Please send your CV to Lisa Goldstein at email@example.com
- Hospitalists work 7 on 7 off with a mix of days and evenings
- Open ICU - most Hospitalists do their own procedures
- Radiology, Pulm CC, Emergency Medicine and Anesthesia back-up if needed
- Regional acute care facility serving 150,000 residents in surrounding area
- Tons of recreation: whitewater rafting, kayaking, fishing, boating, golf, hiking and biking and only a half hour to Spokane, Washington
- Excellent compensation, sign-on bonus, medical, dental and relocation are just some of the benefits.