The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- Established 7 physician team with support of Chief Hospitalist & hospitalist RN
- Full subspecialty support available including pulmonology, cardiology, surgery, etc.
- Open 18 bed ICU; procedures not required but you are able to do them if you want – central lines, arterial lines, intubations
- Flexible blocked schedule allows for a sustainable career. We consistently staff our program to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and a true work/life balance
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Location and Lifestyle
Live in a landscape dominated by rivers, mountains & wide open vistas.
Covering 2 time zones, this Pacific NW state runs from Canada to Nevada encompassing the Continental Divide. Your new residence will be located in the midst of forested mountain peaks, high desert plains. & sun drenched valleys
This capital city offers cultural experiences such as numerous renowned museums, local wineries, diverse dining options & Division 1-A college sports
Merely minutes outside of the city you’ll find raptors gliding above high deserts, rocky canyons, natural sand dunes, mountain hot springs, open meadows& mountain lakes. You can windsurf, jet-ski, cast a your favorite rod – enjoy all of the outdoor activities that attract over 20 million visitors annually
The local economy is very strong & diverse based upon service industries, high tech manufacturing tourism, government & agricultural interests while the spectacular landscape offers incredible but yet affordable home sites.
|To learn more about this opportunity please contact Melinda Tucker at 615-371-5756 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries held in confidence.|
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.