This is an opportunity to be employed with a well-established and very well run Hospital in Idaho. The need is due to a growing service area and increasing patient volumes. Beautiful community and great place to raise a family. Huge earning potential and excellent benefits package.
The area offers boating, skiing, golf, hiking, camping, hunting - everything an outdoors enthusiast could want in one of the most incredible settings imaginable. Great schools in a welcoming and safe community add to the attractiveness of this great town.
We have many positions available at CompHealth and can help you find the right Hospitalist/Nocturnist opportunity. Apply now. Please contact Aaron Ritter 954 837 2634 and send CV to Aaron.Ritter@comphealth.com. All searches are confidential.
- 7 on 7 off Block Schedule
- Hospital employed position
- Excellent work/life balance
- Low Admissions
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical, Dental and Visions Plans
- Malpractice, CME and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Within 30 minutes of an International Airport