Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews for an excellent opportunity in Northwest Idaho, near Spokane, Washington, with great compensation plus signing bonus.
- Work with a solid team at a 245-bed state-of-the-art facility
- Base salary $250,000 plus BONUS plan and great benefits
- Seven on/ seven off schedule with advanced practitioner coverage and a very manageable patient census
- Good back-up from an Intensivist program - no procedures, codes or vent management required
- Beautiful community close to international airport for those who enjoy travel
- Visa sponsorships available
Coeur d'Alene is a picturesque community nestled in the foothills of the Selkirk Mountain range on the shores of beautiful Lake Coeur d'Alene. This is the largest city in the Idaho panhandle and offers a vast array of recreational, cultural and educational opportunities. Outdoor enthusiasts will delight in a variety of activities including water sports, fishing, hunting, cycling, climbing and skiing. The region boasts easy access to 4 major ski resorts, dozens of championship golf courses and a variety of lakes. The area's network of public and private schools, community colleges, and universities, provide a multitude of options for lifelong learning. Spokane, Washington, 30 minutes west of Coeur d'Alene, offers a more metropolitan atmosphere as well as an international airport, 3 universities, and additional cultural, recreational and educational opportunities.
Contact: Neal Fenster