Be a part of this Hospitalist program just outside of Boise Idaho.
This will be a 4-physician, 2-APC team working on a block schedule, which is 7 on/7 off block from 7pm-7am. Will also have night blocks about every 2 months or about 6 weeks per year.
Practice in a 150-bed facility with excellent specialty support. Hospital sees approximately 4,500 admissions annually.
Responsibilities may include central lines, vents, intubations. However, coverage is light and will train or refresh if needed. Reasonable patient census with APC assistance during the day shifts.
Ideal candidate will have current inpatient or hospitalist experience and can start in 90-120 days or upon licensure/credentialing.
A secure employed position with a premier national organization.Competitive compensation with excellent earnings for the region. Quality bonus incentives and RVU incentives.Comprehensive benefits package with relocation assistance.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it, then CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Highly desired 7 on 7 off block schedule is mostly days
- Reasonable patient census with NP assistance
- Stable employed position with a top national organization
- Live and practice in the Boise valley area. Top rated schools and lots of outdoor recreational activities available. Popular ski resort just 30 minutes up the mountain from Boise.
- Top earnings being paid about $1500 per day shift and $1800 night shift for over $300K compensation for the year.
- Additional RVU and quality bonus incentives for more compensation
- Full benefits package
- Relocation assistance and malpractice w/tail coverage