PRACTICE HOSPITAL MEDICINE IN PARADISE!
HOSPITALIST POSITION ON THE BIG ISLAND, HAWAII
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
This is your opportunity to be a part of a dynamic hospitalist team in this 94-bed full service community hospital with 24- hour emergency services. Voted Best Hospital in West Hawaii in the 2010 and awarded the Kona-Kohala Chamber of Commerce Innovation Award and the American Heart Association’s Silver Performance Award, this Level III Trauma Center will provide you with the opportunity to improve quality outcomes for your patients while at the same time improving your own quality of life.
- Join this team of 6 dedicated Hospitalists and 1 NP and focus your skills on delivering patient-centered, quality care
- ICU and procedural experience required
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- This is your opportunity to practice the full range of medicine you have been trained in
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians welcome to apply
- J1 visa candidates and new graduates welcome to apply
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
Location and Lifestyle
Live and work in paradise! Enjoy some of the most pristine beaches and beautiful landscapes in the world and this magnificent island. Kona and the Big Island have something for everyone; an abundance of recreational activities and natural beauty are at your doorstep. The heart of Kona is a bustling gathering place just 15 minutes south of Kona International Airport. Home to shops, restaurants and nightlife, it offers a variety of opportunities and activities for people from all walks of life. Numerous historical and cultural sites and museums throughout West Hawaii provide a perspective on developments that are the legacy of present-day Hawaii. These range from Hawaiian archeological sites such as Mookini Heiau in Kohala to the graceful Hilihe’e Palace and Mokuaikaua Church in Kailua-Kona to Waimea’s Parker Ranch and the modernistic Ellison Onizuka Space Museum at the Kona International Airport. The vibrant cultural and historical background and diverse environment of the beautiful Kona coast make this location an area that visitors love to travel to and residents love to call home.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Adreanna Bourassa at 949-215-2388 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.